
Last year, Albert Heijn (the local grocery store) had a giveaway of Smurf cadeaus (gifts) 'with purchase'. The Smurfs currently reside on a shelf in my office.
This year, much to my amusement it is Snow White and Friends - collect all 15!
I was happily making my way through the collection when a virtual treasure chest of Snow White gifts was bestowed upon me!
Bruce and Eelco (apartment owners) had gone 'big' grocery shopping. Very unusual here as most people shop daily or several times a week for food.
When Bruce (who had brought us homemade chocolate chip cookies...yum!) saw my collection he said, 'be right back'.
He was down the stairs and quickly back up with a BIG handful of packets for me to open.
I'm slowly opening the new additions to the collection. Might even post a picture soon for admiration.
In other news......no news!
As I mentioned previously, it has been very quiet since we returned from South Africa. Visits to the local street markets and some short walks. That's it!
All that should change tomorrow with the arrival of Brian and Jessie!
I wish I can relax like you guys. I need a vacation. Can't wait to seeing you back. All Keller misses you.
ReplyDelete